An internationally renowned, award-winning software engineering consultant, author and coach. Host of the UK Test Management Forum and Programme Chair of the 2014 EuroSTAR Testing conference.
Paul likes to work with clients that...
- Want to be agile rather than follow Agile dogma
- Are large SMEs or corporate organisations
- Have a pragmatic approach and are focused on delivery
- Use or want to use Open Source software solutions
- Want a solution that fits, not a badly fitting suit.
He is a consultant, coach/mentor, author, webmaster, programmer, tester, conference speaker, rowing coach and publisher. He has conducted consulting assignments in all aspects of software testing and QA, specialising in test strategy and assurance.
Specialities: Test Assurance, Test Strategy, Open Source Implementation, Test Automation, Shift-Left approaches (Behaviour-Driven Development, Test-Driven Development etc.) and helping testers to become more business-aware and/or more technical.