A lot of languages create a dilemma in choosing the best, so we have come up with a solution to help you get information about the five most in-demand programming languages of 2020.
Programming languages are evolving very rapidly. With each passing day, a new language is coming to the market to meet modern-day needs. There is a wide variety of languages to choose from, offering different features and functional capabilities to develop apps, websites, algorithms, and games.
With this huge collection, it’s typical for developers to choose the best and suitable language for their project—so they should be aware of the client's requirements and the technology that will fulfill the project objectives. A lot of languages create a dilemma in choosing the best, so we have come up with a solution to help you get information about the five most in-demand programming languages of 2020.
The five most in-demand programming languages of 2020 are:
In order to understand how these languages fit in the industry, let’s start with an introduction to these programming languages.
Java is ideal for those who want to create Android applications. Java is highly recommended when large scale web applications are required. Java is highly stable, and a lot of organizations across the world have adopted it, which shows the importance of using Java for web and app development. Java is multi-threaded, robust, and dynamic and is a rep language that provides the free hand for speeding the apps on any operating system.
Below are some features of Java apps and their benefits:
- Java is developer-friendly.
- Apps designed in Java can be used on any OS that has a Java Virtual Machine implemented for it.
- Java uses a stack allocation system to store and use the data.
- Java is platform independent.
- Java is robust and supports automatic garbage collection.
- Java has exception handling to identify run-time errors and eradicate them.
- Java is portable. This feature actually drives from architecture-neutrality.
A lot of businesses are choosing Python for their web projects. It is not hard to learn and use. It offers well-structured and clean code, making it a powerful language to develop eye-catching web applications. You can use this language for developing desktop and web applications, machine learning, network servers, data science, and GUI-based desktop applications.
There are a lot of benefits to using Python for your web development project including:
- It offers huge community support to resolve your development-related issues.
- It offers a lot of open-source modules, frameworks, and libraries.
- It is highly productive, powerful, simple, and elegant.
- Python offers support for a multitude of systems and platforms.
- Python provides well-structured and clean code.
- Its popular libraries, such as SCiPy, Keras, and TensorFlow, are used for data science applications, and Flask and Django are used for web development.
C++ is one of the most efficient and oldest programming languages, and it still has a good domination in the app development market. The popularity of C++ is increasing rapidly with the rise of cloud computing, containerization, and GPU because it quickly adapts itself to leverage the benefits of ecosystem or hardware changes. It additionally offers the STL (Standard Template Library). STL is equipped with a lot of ready-to-use libraries for different algorithms, data structures, and arithmetic operations. It helps in developing apps easily and in a conceptualized way.
C++ is faster than many other programming languages, and it offers excellent concurrency support. In this way, it becomes valuable in the domains where the latency needed is very low and performance is highly critical. These requirements mainly occur in database servers, app servers, web servers, etc.
There are a lot of benefits to using C++:
- rich library support
- low-level manipulation
- large community support
- compatibility with C
- memory management
The benefits of using PHP for your web development project areas include:
- a wide array of automation tools for testing and deploying applications
- best debugging with Xdebug
- offering assistance for many web servers, such as iPlanet, IIS, and Apache.
- offering support for databases, such as MySQL, FrontBase, IBM DB2, dBase, Postgre SQL, etc.
Which language to choose depends on the requirements of the project, and to learn more about the suitable language for your project, contact a developer near you.