Steve Bonacorsi is the Owner and founder of the Lean Six Sigma Group
- President of the International Standard for Lean Six Sigma (ISLSS)
- Author and Speaker for the International Quality and Productivity Center (IQPC) and Advisory Board Member for the Process Excellence Network (PEX Network)
- Honorary Adviser for the International Six Sigma Council (ISSC) for Six Sigma certification standards.
- Author of the American Society of Quality (ASQ) Lean and Six Sigma certification exams.
- Past Board of Directors and Vice President for the Institute of Industrial Engineers (IIE) - Boston Chapter.
- Keynote Speaker for the International Society of Six Sigma Professionals (ISSSP)
- Lean Six Sigma Deployment Thought Leader - designing and leading the Program Management Office (PMO) Transformations for 27 Fortune 100 Companies.
- Author of the Lean Six Sigma Tollgate Templates and hundreds of continuous improvement articles, magazine, video, blog talk radio, and book publications.
Specialties:Lean Six Sigma, Kaizen, Value Stream Mapping, Training, Project Coaching, Curriculum Development, Public Speaking, Workshops, Project Management, Change Management, Transformations.
- Leading Complex, Global, Enterprise-wide Projects +$1B in size.
- Designing the Deployment Plan, Infrastructure, Project Identification and Prioritization, Kaizen Event Facilitation, and Contributing Author and Speaker in the Continuous Process Improvement space.