If this isn't the right forum I apologize! Below in the description.
/* Style Definitions */
mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt;
font-family:"Times New Roman","serif";}
Release Engineer (1905-1)
Location: Burlington, MA
Duration: 6+ Months
An immediate opportunity exists for a talented engineer to join a fast paced agile development team to own product releases in a cloud computing environment. The candidate will be responsible for executing release activities, implementing infrastructure improvements and continuous delivery that have direct impact on team results.
This role will leverage scripting to build/enhance required automation and tools. Improve continuous delivery pipeline. Enhance deployment automation scripts, configuration and ensure smooth running of development environments. Serve as subject matter expert on CI, release engineering and build management.
We are looking for someone who has a strong desire to work in a fast-paced dynamic environment. Is focused on continuous delivery & improvement. Loves efficiency and introduces smart automation where possible.
· Bachelor’s degree or technical equivalent
· 5+ years of release and configuration management (Ant/Maven/Gradle, Subversion/Git/CVS)
· Solid Linux experience
· AWS Experience
· Significant scripting experience in Python/Ruby/Shell Scripts.
· Experience with Continuous Integration tools (Jenkins)
· Java Application Server configuration, deployment, administration, tuning (Tomcat, Apache)
· Solid understanding of HTTP, SSL,TCP/IP
· Hands-On Experience with Puppet
· Understanding of systems monitoring, alerting (Nagios, Ganglia etc.)
· F5 load balancer experience
· Experience with internet facing applications at scale
· Software development experience preferably Java
· Knowledge of REST APIs
Relevant job titles
· Senior Software Engineer, Build systems
· Release Engineer
· Release and Configuration Management Engineer
· Sr DevOps Engineer
· Senior Software Engineer, Infrastructure