Welcome to CMCrossroads.com, a TechWell community website!
Thanks for using these services (“Services”), which are owned and provided by TechWell Corporation (“TECHWELL”) located at 340 Corporate Way, Suite 340, Orange Park, Florida 32073, USA.
By using these Services, which include www.cmcrossroads.com and its sub-domains or such other URLs or domains as TECHWELL determines from time to time (collectively, the “Site”), you are agreeing to these terms. Please read them carefully.
Using our Services
You agree to abide by the following rules with respect to the Site:
- Do not submit or post any message or item anonymously or under a false name.
- Do not submit or post any information or file containing a virus or any other contaminating features
- Do not submit or post any unlawful, threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, or otherwise objectionable item of any kind
- Do not submit or post messages of a personal nature or disclose private information about any person.
- Do not submit or post information that does not pertain to the topic or subject area.
- Do not submit or post any information that infringes or violates any party’s copyright, trademark, trade secret, patent, or other proprietary right.
- Do not submit or post any information that includes any unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, chain letters, spam, junk mail, or any other type of unsolicited mass email to people or entities that have not agreed to be part of such mailings.
- Do not submit or post any information you do not have the right to submit, post, disseminate, or transmit.
- Do not use the Site in any way to:
- impersonate any person or entity; falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity; intentionally omit, delete, forge, or misrepresent transmission information, including headers, return mailing, and Internet protocol addresses; or otherwise manipulate identifiers to disguise the origin of any content that you submit or transmit through the Site.
- disrupt the normal flow of dialogue or otherwise act in a manner that negatively affects other users’ ability to engage in real-time exchanges.
- interfere with, disrupt, or harm in any way the Site or servers or networks connected to the Site.
- electronically stalk or otherwise harass another user or person accessing the Site.
- engage in any activities that would violate the personal privacy rights of others, including but not limited to collecting and distributing information about other users without their permission, except as permitted by applicable law.
- violate any applicable laws or regulations, or any rules or guidelines established by TECHWELL with respect to the Site.